Thursday, July 15, 2010

Harold Mast for County Commissioner Campaign Activity

The past week has been busy.  First, we had a very successful fund raiser on July 7th.  My neighbors Gary and Janene Lemke volunteered to host a fund raiser backyard picnic.  We ended up having about 85 people and it did not rain.  I was very happy to receive two major in-kind donations of a tent and caterer labor.  It was good to have Mayor Root and Senator Hardiman, two individuals who I've served in local government with, make comments supporting my candidacy.  Second, I got started back walking door-to-door in key areas of the district.  I will hit another 500 homes by the end of the week.  Third, I attended a campaign forum put on by the Kentwood/Wyoming Political Action Committee.  I will be participating in another live TV one next week at WKTV with my opponent.  Please feel free to comment and give me feedback.  I need all the feedback possible. 

Thanks!  Harold

No comments:

Post a Comment